Welcome to jobs.ac.uk’s careers advice section. Here you can view more than 600 career articles helping you to find a job, manage your career, learn how to write a CV, find out about working abroad, conduct a salary comparison, get interview tips and much more. Don’t forget you can also upload your CV and sign up to receive Jobs by Email to help you in your search for a new job.
Careers Advice Highlights
jobs.ac.uk in collaboration with Vitae
Vitae is an international programme dedicated to realising the potential of researchers through transforming their professional and career development. The website provides a portal for researchers and those that support researchers with tailored advice and professional development resources.Visit Vitae
Search for Careers Advice
Latest Careers Advice
- Balancing a Professional Career and Academic Profile
- Top Questions To Ask Your Mentor
- How To Beat ‘Imposter Syndrome’
- 4 Steps To Networking Success
- What to do if you've got a 2:2!
- Everything You Need To Know About Working In Careers Advice
- The Skill of Selling Skills
- Once You've Graduated It's Already Too Late !
- Making The Most Of An Internship
- How to Use LinkedIn to Full Advantage