1. The views expressed and content of the Careers Advice section (the Materials) are primarily those of the respective authors and not necessarily those of jobs.ac.uk (the Company).
2. Although the Company has made every effort to ensure that the Materials are accurate at the time of publishing, it gives no warranties and makes no representations, express or limited, as to the accuracy, quality, validity or completeness of the Materials.
3. The Company shall be under no obligation to notify any person of any error in the Materials.
4. To the extent permitted by law and except in the case of a fraud or statements made fraudulently; or for death or personal injury caused by the Company's negligence, the Company and their respective staff accept no responsibility for any use which is made of the Materials and shall not be liable to any person for any direct or indirect loss or damage, including (without limitation) loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of data or any third party claims which may arise from the use of the Materials.
5. You can download, print and copy the Materials from the jobs.ac.uk website for your own personal use. You must not reproduce any part of the jobs.ac.uk website or its Materials unless the Company have granted you permission to do so. Permission can be sought from the Company's marketing team.