Career Change Toolkit
Have you ever considered what it would be like if you had taken a different career path? Maybe there is a field you have always longed to break into or an idea you have been mulling over. When you have been settled in a career it can seem risky to start over and difficult to know where to start. And how do you know when it’s really time for a change or whether you are just going through a sticky patch? Often it’s easier to wait and see what happens and hope career opportunities will open up. Engineering a career change or a shift in role is perfectly possible provided that you plan carefully and are prepared to put in time and effort.
This interactive Toolkit will help you:
- Work out whether it’s time for a career change
- Explore what it is you want to change
- Think through options which match your strengths, interests and values
- Consider alternatives to a complete career change
- Work out how feasible a change would be and what is involved
- Implement specific strategies to make it happen.
What do you think about this resource? Email your thoughts and feedback to us