This collection of articles is primarily aimed at those new to teaching in universities; however, they will also help those who are experienced, but new to teaching in the UK or anyone wishing to take time to reflect on their academic practice. Interested? Then this eGuide is for you!
'Teaching Skills' eGuide
This eGuide covers the following topics:
- An Introduction to Teaching for Early Careers Lecturers
- Delivering an Effective Lecture
- Successful Seminars – Getting the Best from Small Groups
- Academic Tutor - All-Knowing Guru or Best Mate?
- Giving Constructive Feedback and Assessment
- Making the Most of Teaching Observations