Our staff enjoy all the typical benefits you would expect from a top UK university.
- The University offers two attractive pension schemes
- 30-34 days annual leave (including 4 customary days at Christmas), plus a further 8 statutory holidays
- Access to training courses and workshops through the Learning and Development Centre
- The Warwick Learning Account enables every member of staff to have free access to undergraduate level provision and represents a significant commitment by the University to encourage and support continued staff development
- Warwick Mentoring Scheme
Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption leave
- The University operates a scheme with Computershare Voucher Services where you can opt to receive childcare vouchers in return for sacrificing part of your salary. As vouchers are non-taxable and exempt from National Insurance, you can make significant savings.
- A University nursery is based in the Lakeside area of campus and caters for the children of staff and students.
Access to optional private medical care schemes
- Option of membership to Universities & Colleges Personal Healthcare Scheme
- Discounts on Bupa Cash Plan
- Occupational Health Advice available to all staff
- You may qualify for financial assistance towards the cost of moving house to work at the University under the Removal/Relocation Package.
- Academic and Research staff are entitled to study leave and accrue one term's leave for every two years worked
- Warwick Sport, Costco, Co-Op Travel, NUS Card, Endsleigh Insurance, Cycle Scheme
Car share scheme
- Registrar’s Meetings
- Campus Catch Up
- Ideas Café
- Staff Summer Parties
Groups and networks
- There are a number of informal staff social and recreational groups at the University which you can get involved with