Tribal SITS Developer / Analyst
|Salary:||Commensurate with skills and experience|
|Contract Type:||Contract / Temporary|
|Placed on:||7th September 2016|
|Closes:||31st May 2017|
|★ View Employer Profile|
Student Management Solution Implementation, Strategy, Finance, IT and Commercial Operations
Massey University’s Student Management System Replacement (SMSR) Project is implementing Tribal Technology SITS system to replace the current bespoke student management system. We seeking experienced analyst, programmers to work with the business and the programme team to deliver high quality outputs in a diverse and exciting environment.
We are successfully moving towards our project delivery date of May 2017 and seek expressions of those with proven experience, aptitude and availability to join us in making this significant project of work a success. We seek those with skills in;
- Application Support
- Test Analysts
- Tribal/SITS Development
- Project implementation and conversion.
You will be instrumental in developing new processes and create a user friendly front end to improve user experience. If you can answer yes to the following, are available now and can commit to the project apply now!
- experience in the specification, design, development, integration and testing of systems using SITS Vision
- Prior analysis experience in commercial student management software
- Ability produce timely, concise and accurate technical design and build documentation
- Good communication skills and a clear attention to detail
- Experience of the software development lifecycle
- Good knowledge of Agile methodologies.
Massey University's SMSI Programme offers plenty of opportunity for professional development, a great team environment and an opportunity to engage with a wide range of different teams across the organisation.
Closing date: 31 May 2017
Reference number: G291-16SF
For further information and to apply online, visit: http://www.massey.ac.nz/joinus/
Share this job
Type / Role: