||Field Based In Western Europe
Up to CHF130,000
Up to £106,782
||30th September 2016
||28th October 2016
A consistently top-ranked international business school, Thunderbird Europe, is looking to further develop and strengthen its client base in Western Europe. In order to do so it is seeking to attract enthusiastic and appropriately experienced and qualified candidates for the crucial role of Client Relationship Director.
They will be tasked with identifying and developing informed relationships with new forward thinking and leading corporate clients from existing and emerging market sectors, introducing them to the bespoke educational opportunities Thunderbird can provide that will set them apart from the competition.
- To enhance Thunderbird’s presence and activity in the region by identifying and reaching out to target clients, to establish new opportunities and relationships for Thunderbird Executive Education.
- To build trusted advisor relationships with senior leaders and influential executives that broaden Thunderbird Executive Education's reach into and impact on the organization.
- To lead diagnostic conversations with new clients about their business, understanding their unique business circumstances, challenges, culture, learning and skill needs.
- To develop and promote complex educational proposals that accurately represent Thunderbirds capabilities and that offer solutions that meet the needs of the requesting organisation.
- To create strong partnerships with Thunderbird and ASU faculty, engaging them in discussions about how to apply their expertise to serve client needs.
- To build and enhance Thunderbird's global executive education brand.
The knowledge, skills and abilities we seek
- Ability to market and sell concepts through written, interpersonal and presentation styles
- Knowledge of services marketing and sales practices
- Knowledge of the principles, practices and standards of leadership, negotiation and client account management
- Ability to nurture, build and maintain relationships quickly
- Ability to convey an executive presence, to communicate with an appropriate level of business acumen and literacy to senior leaders
- Exemplary customer service that exceeds customer expectation
- Ability to apply sensitivity to cultural differences across multiple international clients
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, results-oriented, entrepreneurial environment
- Experience and knowledge research practices, project management and strategic planning
- Skill in working with a diverse and complex university community as well as multiple external national as well as international clients.
Does this describe you?
- Do you have a background in, or knowledge of, Executive Education, Learning and Development, Course or Programme Development? Perhaps it is in Marketing, Communications, Business Development or Consultancy Services?
- If you do and are inquisitive, driven, innovative, confident, a great communicator and experienced at building business relationships at a senior level, then we would love to hear from you.
Applications received before Friday at 4.00pm will be reviewed and progressed, after this time applications will be delayed until the next week’s review. Advertising will remain live until the post is filled. Please contact our retained consultant, Peter Caithness, of Caithness Consulting, for an informal first stage confidential conversation should you wish on +44 (0)7803 513056(M).
Thunderbird School of Global Management are a unit of the Arizona State University Knowledge Enterprise
Click to view the PDF Job Description and Person Specification