English Language Teachers
Australia Education Management Group Pty Ltd
|Location:||Various Locations In China|
|Contract Type:||Contract / Temporary|
|Placed on:||28th September 2016|
|Expires:||28th November 2016|
Are you looking for an international opportunity to teach English in another country?
Do you want to make new friends, embrace yourself in a different culture and make a difference to the learning and the growth of others?
Australian Education Management Group (AEMG) is an international academy that has made an outstanding contribution in education and culture exchange between China and Australia since 1999. We are a dynamic organisation who are passionate about continuous learning and development. We work closely with reputable universities around the world and pride ourselves on delivering quality teaching to students in China.
Due to our consistent growth we are seeking several individuals to join our passionate and friendly team to teach English in reputable and well respected universities in locations across China. We have short term (3-6 months) and long term (9-12 months) contracts available. This is a fantastic opportunity for graduates to kick start their career in teaching or for an experienced teacher to break out of their comfort zone and have a one in a life-time experience! We use certified Australian curriculum (AQF) which is internationally recognised and advantageous to add to your teaching portfolio and ongoing career options upon your return to Australia.
To ensure your success in this role you will:
- Be available to commence in China in November 2016 or February 2017
- Possess a Bachelor or Master degree in Education, English or ESL/EFL – those who hold a TESOL/LOTE certificate will be highly regarded!
- A PHD qualified person from any other study field (science, engineering etc) is also encouraged to apply
- Have a minimum of two years professional teaching experience (this includes work placement experience)
- Be keen to apply high quality teaching methods to our students
- Possess intermediate computer/technology skills
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail and the ability to complete administration tasks accurately
- Have an interest in different cultures, languages, people and learning and be open to innovative teaching approaches and ideas
- Be eligible to apply for a relevant working visa in China
- Be willing to undergo a police check prior to commencement
What we offer you?
- A once in a life time opportunity to live in China and teach English to university students
- Flights and accommodation expenses paid for
- A generous income
- An in depth training and induction program to ensure you are fully prepared for success – this includes a one week induction program in China to meet other teachers, learn about the curriculum, our online platform and expected outcomes for students
- 38 hours of work each week (20 teaching hours), three weeks paid break (for long term contracts) and Chinese public holidays off
- Supportive and friendly management who communicate regularly with you
If this opportunity is something that really excites you then apply today by submitting cover letter and current CV. Due to high amount of applications expected we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please send your application to email@example.com
We thank you in advance for your time and interest in working with us and wish you all the best in your career endeavours.
To learn more about working & living in China, please visit: www.jobs.ac.uk/careers-advice/country-profiles/china
Share this job
Type / Role:
Asia & Middle East