PhD Studentships - EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training in Condensed Matter Physics
Scottish Doctoral Training Centre in Condensed Matter Physics (CM-CDT)
||Edinburgh, Saint Andrews
||UK Students, EU Students
Additional generous funding for conferences and travel
||3rd October 2016
||29th March 2017
Approx. 15 PhD places available – starting late August 2017
- Dynamic tri-university Doctoral Training Centre. Participating universities:
University of St Andrews, University of Edinburgh, Heriot-Watt University and Max Planck Institutes
- Internationally respected, field-leading research supervisors, in both experimental and theoretical condensed matter physics.
- Four-year PhD studentships, including taught courses in the first and second years.
- Limited number of joint Max Planck – CM-CDT studentships available.
- Award-winning skills training.
- Close association with over 25 Industrial Associate partners.
- Minimum stipend £14,510 per annum.
- Additional generous funding for conferences and travel.
For more information and to apply, visit: http://cm-cdt.supa.ac.uk/