Senior Health Outcomes Researcher
|Placed on:||30th September 2016|
|Closes:||30th October 2016|
Symmetron is an established Health Economics and Outcomes Research consultancy specialising in evidence review and synthesis, decision-analytic modelling and statistical analysis in health-care. It is made up of a team of enthusiastic health economists and outcomes researchers based in the UK and Canada. We promote a culture of creativity, independent thinking, teamwork, and scientific excellence. Our experience involves the design, development, and communication of solutions for major pharmaceutical companies and medical device manufacturers, both at a global and regional level.
To support growing demand, we are looking for an exceptional systematic reviewer to join the team.
The successful candidate will focus on the delivery of high-quality systematic reviews. The candidate will conduct clinical and health economic reviews to the highest standard, both independently and as part of a team.
- Work with a senior reviewer or outcomes manager to scope new projects and develop protocols and search strategies according to best practice guidelines
- Perform all other functions of a systematic review, including study selection, data extraction, interpretation and communication of findings
- Assist in the development of study reports related to outcomes research
- Prepare draft manuscripts, posters and other publications
Essential requirements and qualifications
- Undergraduate degree from a top-tier university in medicine, pharmacology, life sciences, economics or another relevant discipline with a grade of 2:1 or above
- 1-2 years of experience performing systematic reviews in commercial or academic setting
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality literature review work
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- An organized and methodological approach to planning and delivering work
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- The ability to work effectively as part of a small team
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
Desirable skills and experience
- Experience in preparing or performing indirect treatment comparisons or network meta-analyses
- Post-graduate degree (MSc or equivalent)
Some international travel may be required to meet and liaise with clients.
For further information, please contact Silvana Zeolla via firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must provide a complete CV and an accompanying cover letter.
A valid UK work permit is an essential requirement for application.
No agencies please.
Share this job
Type / Role:
South East England