University of the West of England, Bristol - Future Students
|Salary:||£31,656 to £37,768|
|Placed on:||30th September 2016|
|Closes:||27th October 2016|
Campus/location: Frenchay campus
Post is open to: External and internal candidates
Future Students work in collaboration with the University’s faculties and other professional services departments to provide a comprehensive range of support to all our future students. From the first point of contact our team of over 100 professional service staff is committed to enhancing the applicant and student experience and ensuring that every potential student is able to make the right decision about the right programme for them. This involves working closely with all those who influence the student journey and includes supporting University staff in updating and expanding their own skills and knowledge.
An exciting opportunity presents to work as a member of the Management Team within the International Office. Reporting to the Head of International Student Recruitment, you will be taking responsibility for delivery of the University’s International Strategy within a prescribed region.
Your primary purpose is to develop and manage the sales channels of a specific territory and deliver against recruitment targets. This includes sourcing opportunities for the delivery of teaching overseas and development of applied research as well as more conventional recruitment to UWE, Bristol.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A first degree or can demonstrate equivalent experience
- Evidence of CPD
- A proven track record of successfully operating in the HE sector in a range of overseas markets
- Experience of working with and recruiting international students
- Experience of developing overseas student recruitment channels such as agent networks
- Good organisational skills and can demonstrate broad based administrative experience in a professional or specialist service in a large complex organisation. E.g. Higher Education
- Excellent IT skills with experience of email, MS Office including Word, PowerPoint, Excel to expert level
- Experience of work with complex data base systems and of extracting, analysing and interpreting data to produce reports and presenting information to others
- Motivation in a target based culture and be sales driven
In all our activities, we’re driven by a culture of continuous improvement, advising on and implementing enhancements to service organisation, policy development, student communications and business systems that support an exceptional student experience.
Share this job
Type / Role:
South West England