East End Computing & Business College
|Salary:||Salary is negotiable and will commensurate with experience and qualifications.|
|Placed on:||4th October 2016|
|Closes:||3rd November 2016|
East End Computing & Business College (ECBC) is a QAA reviewed alternative provider of higher education in the heart of historic East End of London. It delivers BIS designated Pearson Diplomas to approximately 400 UK/EU students. In order to coordinate the whole operations of Teaching, Learning and Assessments, the college requires a highly capable Course Coordinator.
The daily work will involve monitoring teaching and assessment activities closely and interact with the teachers, assessors, internal verifiers (moderators), and external verifiers to ensure timely completion of courses and final certification.
- UK Bachelor Degree and at least two years’ experience in coordinating teachers’ course delivery and assessment of students work in a similar college or in UK higher educational institutes.
- Strong communication skills in formal communications with different stakeholders i.e. teachers, senior management, awarding bodies, professional bodies, and regulatory government agencies.
- Document preparation and report writing.
- Experience in organising and attending meetings with external organisations.
- Good interpersonal skills, pleasant personality and the ability to relate to people of different background, ethnicity and culture.
- Able to recognise sensitive and/or confidential information and handle appropriately
- Good IT skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and a knowledge of databases.
- Experience of planning, organising and prioritising own workload, managing multiple deadlines and working autonomously with minimal supervision
- UK post graduate degree
- Practical experience of teaching and assessment in a similar setting (Pearson HND/UK University programmes)
- Practical experience of working in a virtual learning and assessment environment.
Applying: To apply for this post, please send a letter justifying your suitability for this role and an up-to-date CV by email to: The Principal. East End Computing and Business College, 149, Commercial Road, London. E1 1PX Email: email@example.com
Deadline: Closing date for receiving complete applications: 5 pm on Thursday, 3rd November 2016
Please note, applications are welcome from candidate from any ethnic/ religious background. But due to current UK government rule, only those candidate who have work right in the UK may apply for this post.
Share this job
Type / Role: