University of Reading - Business Engagement and Transformation
|Salary:||£39,324 to £48,327 per annum.|
|Placed on:||6th October 2016|
|Closes:||13th November 2016|
|★ View Employer Profile|
The Business Analyst will work within the Business Change Team and will be responsible for leading the translation of business ideas into business, technology and process outcomes, ensuring the University’s vision of service design and delivery is realised.
You will have:
- proven experience of systems development lifecycle including requirements capture, analysis, design, development and testing;
- substantial experience of working as an analyst on large, complex projects involving multiple stakeholders;
- proven ability to work effectively with a broad range of senior stakeholders and colleagues;
- excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- the ability to work effectively under pressure;
- proven experience of process design, organisation and planning.
Informal Contact Details
Contact role: Head of Business Change
Contact name: Mary Seddon
Contact phone: +44 (0)118 3786335
Contact email: email@example.com
Alternative Informal Contact Details
Contact role: Assistant Director
Contact name: Mark Collett
Contact phone: +44 (0)118 378 8433
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To formally apply, please visit www.reading.ac.uk/jobs or contact Human Resources, University of Reading, Whiteknights, PO Box 217, Reading RG6 6AH. Telephone +44(0)118 378 6771 (voicemail)
Please quote the relevant reference number.
The University is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and we welcome applications for job-share, part-time and flexible working arrangements which will be considered in line with business needs.
Share this job