Assessment Quality Associate
Association for Project Management
|Location:||Princes Risborough, Buckinghamshire|
|Hours:||Full Time, Part Time|
|Contract Type:||Contract / Temporary|
|Placed on:||6th October 2016|
|Closes:||6th December 2016|
The Association for Project Management (APM) is the leading professional association for project, programme and portfolio management in the UK.
APM is a registered charity with over 21,000 individual and nearly 600 corporate members (including most Government departments and a large number of blue chip corporates). It is the largest professional body of its kind in Europe and is in the process of applying for a Royal Charter.
APM is now seeking enthusiastic and committed individuals to join our teams to support our range of professional qualifications for Project, Programme and Portfolio Managers.
These associate roles are variable time/contractual and subject to business needs.
Specifically we are seeking applicants with appropriate knowledge and experience in both project management and the production of examinations and assessment materials including;
- Writing Examination questions, case studies and assignments
- Assessing/ Marking examinations and assignments
- Facilitating assessment centres
- Moderating, verifying, quality assurance of assessments
We are interested in hearing from applicants who have some or all of the following attributes:
- Hold project management / management / professional qualifications
- Have at least 2 years relevant, recent or current project management/practitioner/consultancy or teaching/lecturing/tutoring experience
- Have prior experience of writing scenario based assessments/ setting/ marking/ evaluating/ in a higher education, further education or professional body setting, related to project management
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
To submit your electronic application, please send your CV and a covering letter (one side A4) detailing how your experience meets the attributes above to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this job
South East England