|Salary:||£15,100 to £17,000|
|Placed on:||11th October 2016|
|Closes:||23rd October 2016|
|★ View Employer Profile|
What it’s about
This is an exciting opportunity for an Catering assistant with 5* catering and hospitality experience to join a dynamic and customer focused catering team working to produce and deliver excellent service to all Cambridge Assessment staff, guests and visitors.
What you’ll be doing
As catering assistant, you will be working 21.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday, with some additional weekend hours required, flexibility is a must.
- Working in canteen and café areas of 1 hills road
- Assisting the catering department with the set-up & service
- Working with cashless tills and providing an excellent customer experience
- Ensure all areas are cleaned at all times
- Assist with general organisational duties
What we’re looking for
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 6 months, ideally 1 year of experience working in a catering environment; will be flexible and able to multi task, working to meet the daily deadlines of the department.
Who we are
Cambridge Assessment is Europe's largest assessment agency, incorporating three major awarding bodies. It plays a leading role in researching, developing and delivering assessment to eight million candidates in 150 countries every year. The Group is a department of the University of Cambridge and a not-for-profit organisation.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader and be rewarded with valuable learning opportunities, a competitive salary and benefits.
- Generous contributory pension
- 28 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, pro rata
- Annual performance related bonus and increases (discretionary)
- Enhanced maternity/paternity pay and childcare voucher scheme
- Employee discount and cash back scheme at 1,200 retailers
- Cycle scheme
- Subsidised canteens
- Support for professional qualifications
The closing date for receipt of applications is 23rd October 2016.
To find out more about this role please view the job description or to apply, please upload your covering letter and CV.
As part of your recruitment process you will be required to undergo a background screening. This will be carried out by our selected supplier, Credence Background Screening Limited.
Share this job
Type / Role:
South East England