Corporate Relations Event Co-ordinator
University of the West of England, Bristol - Corporate Relations
|Salary:||£28,452 to £32,004|
|Contract Type:||Contract / Temporary|
|Placed on:||11th October 2016|
|Closes:||7th November 2016|
Campus/location: Frenchay campus
Salary band: F
Duration of post: Fixed term
Fixed term period (yrs/mths) : 12 months
Job overview: This is a key role within the University’s Corporate Relations events team, taking lead management of the corporate events and corporate relations activities through management of a team, provision of specialist advice and contribution to policy development.
The role is varied and requires excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and excellent team work.
The post holder will be responsible for the delivery of events including business events and lectures, degree shows, staff events, VIP receptions and openings as well as assisting with the university’s graduation ceremonies of up to 14,000 people.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- General education to degree level or can demonstrate equivalent experience; evidence of CPD.
- Experience of organising and managing a range of corporate events in a large, multi-faced organisation.
- Good organisational skills and can demonstrate broad based administrative experience in a professional or specialist service in a large complex organisation. e.g. Higher Education.
- Excellent proof reading skills and attention to detail.
- Experience of developing and organising the production of design and print items.
Share this job
Type / Role:
South West England