Senior Lecturer in Finance and Revenue Management in Hospitality and Tourism
Oxford Brookes University - Oxford School Of Hospitality Management
|Salary:||£38,896 to £47,801|
|Placed on:||12th October 2016|
|Closes:||16th November 2016|
We are seeking a talented individual to join the academic team in the Oxford School of Hospitality Management at Oxford Brookes University.
The successful candidate will be committed to delivering outstanding learning experiences for students, to contributing to research in areas that lie within the School's broad research clusters and will have the ability to actively engage with external stakeholders.
The successful candidate will be:
- undertaking research leading to international quality publications and engaging in scholarly activity
- teaching students in the field of finance, revenue management, and management focused on hospitality and tourism
- supervising and assessing students¿ projects and dissertations
- initiating and sustaining mutually beneficial partnerships with external stakeholders within the hospitality and tourism industries
- undertaking curriculum development work including planning, development, evaluation and updating of courses and course materials
- addressing the pastoral needs of students
- supporting extra-curricular and student recruitment activities
The Oxford School of Hospitality Management is recognised internationally as a centre of excellence for research and teaching. The Centre for International Tourism and Events Management Research hosts two international journals, The Service Industries Journal and Current Issues in Tourism. It seeks to develop rigorous multi and inter-disciplinary research that has positive impacts on strategy, practice and policy in international hospitality and tourism. In addition, the Oxford School of Hospitality Management prides itself on preparing students for successful and fulfilling careers and for further study.
Applicants are encouraged to contact the Head of School, Donald Sloan (tel. 01865 483892, email firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss the post further.
Further details on the Oxford School of Hospitality Management are available at
Share this job
Type / Role:
South East England