Associate Director of Learning Resources
Oxford Brookes University - Lr - Learning Resources
|Salary:||£49,230 to £55,389 per annum|
|Placed on:||13th October 2016|
|Closes:||31st October 2016|
Oxford Brookes University is seeking to recruit an enthusiastic, knowledgeable and experienced librarian/information professional to the post of Associate Director of Learning Resources, Collections.
As a member of the leadership team of the Learning Resources Directorate, you will:
- Contribute to the overall management and policy development of the directorate
- Lead on the provision, creation and discovery of resources for learning, teaching and research
- Provide strategic leadership to the Content Services Team, the Metadata Services Team and the Scholarly Communications and Research Team, and line-managing their team leaders
- Inspire and enabling colleagues to deliver efficient, effective and innovative services
- Develop and implement strategically important projects such as digitisation projects, the replacement of the library management system and furthering Open Access and Research Data Management.
To apply for this post you should have a degree in librarianship or a related discipline and significant experience of leading, managing and developing teams. You must be able to demonstrate the ability to initiate and manage change and to contribute to planning and policy making at a senior level.
It is anticipated that interviews will be held on 2 December 2016.
For an informal discussion of the post and our requirements, please contact Dr Helen Workman, Director of Learning Resources and University Librarian via email at email@example.com.
Applicants from outside the EU need to demonstrate their eligibility to work in the UK.
Share this job
Type / Role:
South East England