City, University of London - Cass Business School
|Location:||City Of London|
|Salary:||£28,452 to £34,956 per annum|
|Placed on:||13th October 2016|
|Closes:||26th October 2016|
City, University of London is a global university committed to academic excellence with a focus on business and the professions and an enviable central London location.
City is in the UK’s top twenty (The Guardian University Guide) and in the world’s top five per cent (Times Higher Education World University Rankings). City attracts around 19,500 students (35% at postgraduate level) from 150 countries, is well above the sector average for graduate employability in most of its subjects, is in the top ten in the UK for starting salaries and is top in London for student satisfaction (Complete University Guide 2016).
The key responsibilities include the following:
- Student support - acting as the first point of contact for students on a specific undergraduate degree course.
- Maintaining accurate student records - using Moodle, SITS and Excel.
- Timetable support.
- Coursework administration.
- Arranging meetings & minute taking.
- The post holder will be required to manage relationships with faculty staff, senior management, Course Directors, the exams office, timetabling department and students.
The successful candidate will have experience of the following:
- Experience of working in Higher Education.
- Experience of working in a busy customer focused office environment, multi-tasking and dealing with people from a wide range of backgrounds.
- Excellent verbal, written and numeracy skills.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experience of SITS, Moodle & Excel.
In return, we offer a comprehensive package of in-house staff training and development, and benefits that include a defined benefit pension scheme.
For more information and to apply, click on the apply button below.
Interviews will take place on Friday 4th November 2016.
Actively working to promote equal opportunities and diversity.
Share this job
Type / Role: