Hearing Aid Audiologist/ Branch Manager
|Salary:||£22,000 to £32,000|
|Placed on:||13th October 2016|
|Closes:||31st October 2016|
A Career to Be Proud Of
As the world’s leading hearing specialist, operating in 22 countries across the world, we have one focus: our customers’ quality of life. Up and down the UK and Ireland, our dedicated front and back-office professionals are constantly working to offer the best and the latest innovations in diagnostic testing, fitting and hearing aid technologies. That’s because, from Hearing Care to Business Support roles, our people are devoted to improving life for people with hearing difficulties.
If you share our passion for Hearing Care, clinical excellence, and superior customer service, and if you want to be part of a close-knit global team that offers world-class training and international opportunities, then we have rewarding careers to challenge and develop your skills at Amplifon.
What We Can Offer You
- £1,000 Welcome Bonus
- Up to £32,000 salary
- Relocation package to cover 3 months’ rent
- 25 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- Fantastic career development and training opportunities
- Company Car OR Car Allowance of £3,000 per annum
- Employee Assistance Program
- Auto enrolment
- Access to Amplifon Savings
- Childcare Vouchers - on a salary sacrifice basis
After completion of 12 months service:
-You will be eligible to apply for both Private Medical and Private Dental Insurance
- Income Protection
- Life Assurance
About Your Role & Responsibilities
We are currently recruiting for a Hearing Aid Audiologist / Branch Manager for our Ipswich branch. Reporting to the District Manager, you are responsible for delivering excellence in customer care and audiology Services to Amplifon clients.
You are also responsible for:
- Administering hearing tests, assessing client needs and informing them of the options available to them.
- Providing an aftercare service in line with the Amplifon aftercare programme.
- Managing the branch with the support of a Branch Coordinator, including staff management.
- Ensuring that the team provide a professional, courteous and high quality service.
- Delivering a positive Amplifon customer journey experience that exceeds expectations.
- Act as a role model for Amplifon by developing and maintain strong relationships with various stakeholders including colleagues, local community and other clinicians.
- Ensuring that all internal and legal requirements are compliant with guidelines.
- Ensuring that at all times the branch diary is planned to meet commercial objectives and customer needs.
- Deliver all KPIs to planned levels and address areas of underperformance with timely action plans.
As well as being a fully registered Hearing Aid Dispenser, we also expect you to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong computer literacy
- Exceptional standards of customer care and service
- Commercial sensitivity
- Action orientated
- Strong analytical and judgement ability
- Effective communication style
- Organised and efficient with time
- Drive and tenacity
It would be desirable if you have the following:
- Full driving license
- Proven commercial experience
The role will require the individual to be available to work evenings and weekends to meet the needs of the business.
The post holder will need to travel within their branch area and beyond within the district as required.
For any queries, please contact our Talent Resourcing Manager, Rachael Keogh on 0161 209 7139 or our Talent Resourcing Advisor, April Stevens, on 0161 209 7266.
Share this job