International Foundation Subject Coordinator and Senior Lecturer
Oxford Brookes University - Dc Oxford Brookes International
|Salary:||£38,896 to £47,801|
|Placed on:||14th October 2016|
|Closes:||13th November 2016|
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Pathways as International Foundation Subject Coordinator and Senior Lecturer.
The successful applicant will manage the suite of International Foundation programmes. They will undertake administrative, academic, pastoral and research responsibilities. They will also develop and lead modules in EAP, an academic subject discipline (e.g., Business, Social Sciences, Humanities, Psychology, Science) and academic skills modules.
You should have:
- demonstrable and substantial teaching experience of international students on foundation programmes
- experience of managing subject, module or programme teams
- ability to lead a programme team in a highly pressured environment
- commitment to both developing pedagogic research and delivering a good quality student experience
- ability to teach EAP, study skills and a content subject (e.g. Business, Humanities, Law, Social Sciences).
Interview date: w/c 28 November 2016.
International applicants from outside the EU will need to demonstrate their eligibility to work in the UK.
Share this job
Type / Role:
South East England