Oxford Brookes University - Directorate of Estates and Facilities Management
|Salary:||£18,212 to £19,828 pro-rata|
|Placed on:||14th October 2016|
|Closes:||1st November 2016|
You will be responsible for:
- being part of a team responsible for the general day to day running of the Sports Centres and assist in the operation of the overall facility.
- supervising any additional casually contracted Sports Stewards in the absence of the Sports Manager but no immediate line management responsibilities.
- taking responsibility for the daily inspection and proactive facilities management reporting checks and inform relevant manager of any defects or problems.
- cleaning areas required from Daily Operations plan.
- supervising Gym users and promote appropriate use of the facilities and equipment.
- assisting the Sports Manager in general duties as deemed appropriate.
- providing cover for the Sports Manager in their absence.
- providing emergency cover of Fitness classes if needed and appropriate.
- providing an outstanding customer service at all times to both internal and external customers.
- providing First Aid support when needed.
- undertaking any other tasks relevant to the role required.
You should have:
- educated to GCSE or NVQ equivalent standard
- post compulsory vocational and/or academic qualifications
- experience of working in the leisure industry for at least 1 year
- fitness or Coaching qualifications or be willing to work towards obtaining them
- First Aid at Work qualification or equivalent or be willing to work towards obtaining one.
International applicants from outside the EU will need to demonstrate their eligibility to work in the UK.
Share this job
Type / Role:
South East England