Security Officer/Control Room Operator - Maternity Leave
University of Bristol - Security Services
|Salary:||£17,703 to £19,828 per annum plus 25% rotating shift allowance|
|Contract Type:||Contract / Temporary|
|Placed on:||17th October 2016|
|Closes:||30th October 2016|
|★ View Employer Profile|
Contract Type: Fixed term contract staff
Work Hours: 35.0 Hours per Week
Expected Start Date: 11/11/2016
Expected End Date: 10/11/2017
Division / School: Estates
The role holder will work as part of a team of Uniformed professional Security Officers / Control Room Operators on a rotational 12hr shift pattern.
The Operational Security team deliver a 24/7 service to the University Community and Estate, which includes the provision of:
* Foot and Mobile Security Patrols;
* Monitoring and response to critical and life safety alarms;
* Operating a modern 24/7 Security Control Room;
* Emergency 'First responder' services to a wide spectrum of incidents;
* Car Parking enforcement
* Promote crime reduction and personal safety awareness across the University Community;
* Liaise with the Emergency services, as required.
The University Security Services team have an integral part to play in maintaining a safe and secure environment.
The role holder will therefore be responsible for ensuring that a professional standard of service delivery is maintained at all times.
For informal enquiries please contact Simon Ramsden, Security Operations Manager
Tel + 44 (0) 117 33 11192
Share this job
Type / Role:
South West England