REQ16712 Senior Support Officer AV/IT and Learning Resources
Loughborough University - Loughborough University London
|Salary:||£23,879 to £28,452 per annum plus £3,000 per annum London allowance (grade 5).|
|Placed on:||18th October 2016|
|Closes:||20th November 2016|
|★ View Employer Profile|
Interviews are due to take place on Thursday 1st December 2016.
Loughborough University London (LUL) opened on the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park in September 2015. The professional services staff support students in all aspects of their studies and their student life as well as providing administrative support for the campus.
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven, self-motivated individual, to help support our students studying Masters Degrees as well as our researchers, academic staff and stakeholders. We want to appoint someone who is enthusiastic about being involved in this venture, who is committed to being flexible about their role and who embraces change.
Staff Core Values
- Our staff are approachable, helpful, knowledgeable, courteous, and take pride in working for the University and making the environment welcoming, through providing an excellent service to staff and students.
- Our staff are knowledgeable on the systems and processes that support students and staff in London and in Loughborough.
- Our staff understand the threshold in terms of the delivery of resolvable services in London and the services that can be called upon from Loughborough.
- Our staff have a 'can do' attitude to resolve issues and problems serving the user to a high level.
- The team of staff are committed to operating and working as a team.
The role will involve providing a proactive support service to all users of audio visual (AV) and IT and those using ELearning systems including Learn, ReVIEW lecture capture, and web / video conferencing. This includes daily maintenance and frontline support of the AV/IT equipment both hardware and software within the pool teaching spaces, informal learning areas and staff office support. You will also provide guidance to all stakeholders on the effective use of learning technologies.
Benefits of working at Loughborough University London include an initial 20 days holiday rising to 25 days after 5 years' service, 14 closure days (including bank holidays) and the opportunity to work flexi-time as agreed within the team.
Informal enquiries should be made to Parus Dhanani, LU London Facilities Manager by email at P.Dhanani@lboro.ac.uk or by telephone on +44 (0)20 3805 1299.
Share this job
Type / Role:
Midlands of England