Chemical Laboratory Technician (m/f) or Graduated Pharmacist/Chemist (m/f)
CytRx Corporation - Analytical R&D Laboratory
|Placed on:||24th October 2016|
|Expires:||24th December 2016|
CytRx Corporation (NASDAQ: CYTR) is a biopharmaceutical research and development company specializing in oncology, clinically as well as preclinically. Our drug discovery program is focused on the development of innovative drug delivery systems from bench to bedside.
For our Drug Discovery Branch in Freiburg i. Br., Germany we are seeking a
Chemical laboratory technician (m/f) or graduated Pharmacist/Chemist (m/f)
to join our analytical R&D laboratory.
- HPLC and LC-MS analyses
- Stability and drug release studies
- Protein modification and assay development
- Formulation of drug candidates for biological evaluation
- Analyses and electronic documentation of results
- Professional training as a chemical laboratory technician/assistant or CTA
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in analytical chemistry in industry or academia
- For graduated pharmacists and chemists at least 2 years’ postdoctoral experience
- Profound knowledge of chromatographic techniques (TLC, LC, HPLC, LC-MS)
- Hands-on experience with MS-Office and Chemdraw or comparable software
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Accomplished oral and written English
- Strong work ethic and ability to work as a team player, as well as independently
We offer varied and challenging tasks in an exciting field of modern research, a competitive salary, and a focused approach to anticancer drug discovery in a creative environment that is guided by a flexible international team.
Please send your detailed résumé to Dr. Felix Kratz (email@example.com).
CytRx Corporation, Drug Discovery Branch, Engesserstr. 4, 79108 Freiburg
Share this job