Senior Lecturer in Digital Marketing
University of Kent - Kent Business School
|Salary:||£48,327 to £55,998 per annum|
|Placed on:||25th October 2016|
|Closes:||1st January 2017|
Kent Business School is seeking to appoint a Senior Lecturer in Digital Marketing to support the expansion of our Medway campus on a full time and on-going basis.
We are looking for a dedicated scholar who is keen to make a strong contribution to teaching, research and enterprise. You will lead the development of a new MSc in Digital Marketing and Analytics and contribute to our School’s successful student enterprise and business engagement activities. Apart from a successful teaching record, you will also have developed an original and productive research and scholarship agenda, demonstrating the ability or clear potential to publish in internationally-ranked, peer-reviewed journals.
We encourage applications from educators with experience in technology enabled learning and executive education.
While the post is based at Medway, you may be expected to take up teaching and other responsibilities at the University’s other campuses and study centres.
As Senior Lecturer in Digital Marketing you will:
- Lead the development and approval of the new MSc in Digital Marketing and Analytics; as Senior Lecturer to provide academic leadership in this area.
- Engage in internationally excellent and/or world-leading research and scholarship, leading research, enterprise or consulting projects as well as other initiatives on behalf of the School; to generate income; and to contribute to the School’s overall strategyto contribute fully to the School and University by participating in meetings, working groups, committees and other School and University activities;
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Specific knowledge and research reputation in the advertised subject area.
- Teaching experience in digital marketing and social media.
- Evidence of successful publication in relevant 3* or 4* rated journals.
Kent Business School
Kent Business School (KBS) is one of the UK’s top 30 business schools and has the ambition to grow in both calibre and size. We are entrepreneurial and international in outlook and view ourselves as a research-intensive business school that produces rigorous and applicable knowledge. We are committed to developing employable graduates and informing the practice of management for a sustainable future. The appointment of new and highly motivated staff has transformed the research culture within the School, attracting interest nationally and internationally.
Interviews are to be held: 31 January 2017.
Please click on the apply button below to view the full job description and also to apply for this post. If you require further information regarding the application process please contact Caren Ward on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note - applications must be made via the University’s online application system. You will be required to fill in the main details section of the application form as well as upload your CV and a summary document. Your summary should provide clear evidence and examples demonstrating where you meet the essential criteria for the post. We recommend a maximum of 4 x A4 sides for this document.
CVs or details sent directly to the department or via email cannot be considered.
If you are invited for an interview, we will request references for you at that stage.
Share this job
Type / Role:
South East England