Senior Electronic Development Engineer
|Salary:||Attractive salary - negotiable based on experience|
|Placed on:||27th October 2016|
|Closes:||26th December 2016|
Reporting to: Managing Director
Deregallera Ltd is a high tech company based in Caerphilly, Wales developing advanced motor technologies and energy storage materials and systems. In the past 4 years the company has set up a multidisciplinary research group with the aim of supporting the rapid development of new materials and structures that may be used in these applications.
At this time, Deregallera Ltd requires a full-time Senior Electronic Development Engineer fitting the following profile;
- A PhD (or equivalent) in electronics/power electronics
- Extensive industry experience
- Real time/embedded control
- Power switching experience
- C / C++
- Motor control experience
- Broad experience at board level - including digital design, analogue, high current, high voltage circuits and layouts, PCB layout
- Automotive experience
- Capable of working both alone and as part of a small multi-disciplined team
- Enthusiastic with the ability to learn quickly
- Flexible and able to prioritise tasks
- Effective time-management skills
- Willing to give long-term commitment to the company
- Ideally residing and settled locally, or must be prepared to relocate
Daily Tasks and Responsibilities
The role covers all aspects of product development from concept through to product release. Typically involving detailing specifications, circuit design, modelling, breadboard design, PCB design, product testing, product approvals and technical documentation.
- Developing conceptual requirements into specifications and project plans.
- Designing, implementing and testing new electronic products.
- Producing schematics, PCB designs, BOMs and control documentation to company requirements.
- Interfacing with and managing key suppliers
- Taking responsibility for managing projects and ensuring their timely completion.
- Testing products to satisfy performance and approval requirements.
- Producing documentation and test reports to required standards.
- Supporting and specifying suitable production test equipment.
The successful applicant will enjoy excellent remuneration and several benefits including company pension and staff share options.
You must be eligible to work in the UK and any offer of employment will be subject to our receipt of satisfactory references, health and security checks.
To apply, please send your cover letter, detailed current CV and copies of up to 2 supporting publications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this job
Type / Role: