Interactive Voice Response (IVR) System Administrator
King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST)
||8th November 2016
||8th January 2017
★ View Employer Profile
Provides system support to the KAUST wide IVR (Interactive Voice Response) system. Capable of implementing IVR workflow modifications. Ability to provide detailed KPI’s from the backend database.
Overseeing and handling Service Desk customer queries and providing customer assistance in a 1st level support environment. Identifying and escalating issues to the appropriate 2nd line support areas and following up to ensure prompt closure.
- Manages Agent CTI Desktop application
- Specifies user/system interfaces, and translates logical designs into physical designs taking account of target environment, performance security requirements and existing systems.
- Produces detailed designs and documents all work using required standards, methods and tools, including prototyping tools where appropriate.
- Designs, and generates implements the ICM configuration
- Designs and monitors, Configures and implements voice responses ICM scripts
- Coordinates with potential IVR customers for designing and configuring their IVR workflow.
- Implements effective mechanism for logging, tracking, and resolving user problems and providing proactive support activities by establishing the necessary procedures, documentation and reference materials and making sure they are understood by the support staff.
- Maintains performance measurements framework and facilitate feedback system to team members on issues such as customer service, communication, and technical skills, in order to enhance the quality of support delivered.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years' of IT experience with at least 2 years IT Service Desk and environment
- Related Cisco Communication Certificates such as Cisco Voice
To apply, send application and CV to Angela Baranski at email@example.com
For more information, visit http://apptrkr.com/906865