VoIP Specialist Network Engineer
King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST)
||8th November 2016
||8th January 2017
★ View Employer Profile
We are particularly looking for a Network Engineer with Unified Communications skills (VoIP and Video)
- Designs and implements KAUST collaboration solutions that include - CUCM, Unity/Connection, WebEx, Jabber, SIP, QoS, Contact Center, Telepresence
- Generates UC engineering requirements as well as implementation and operations best practices
- Tests and documents new UC solutions
- Develops policies and procedures for patches and updates for the UC system, VoIP Administration, and VoIP Services.
- Manages the Dial Plan Architecture, Access Gateways
- Manages IP Phones
- Manages VoIP System Architecture, including any redundant services.
- Manages implementation of new UC suites and solutions
- Creates SOPs for common support tasks and works with SD
- Troubleshoots IP Telephony and video Solutions when required
- CCIE or CCNP or Collaboration Voice certification required
- Experience planning, designing, and implementing Cisco collaboration products including - CUCM, Unity/Connection, WebEx, Jabber, SIP, QOS, IP video components, voice gateways, etc.
- Cisco voice/collaboration/video architectural design experience.
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of IP network and VoIP/multimedia standards and protocols
- Knowledge of Quality of Service, Multicast & SIP is essential
- Understanding of routing protocols and networking fundamentals
- Experience with business and functional requirements collection
- Strong ability to troubleshoot complex voice, video issues
- Experience integrating Cisco collaboration products, UCS and interconnect switch
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies (VMware)
To apply, send application and CV to Angela Baranski at email@example.com