Teaching Assistant in Mathematics
Beijing Institute of Technology, Zhuhai
|Salary:||Highly competitive salary|
|Contract Type:||Contract / Temporary|
|Placed on:||4th November 2016|
|Expires:||4th January 2017|
The core responsibilities include:
- giving tutorials in the area of Mathematics
- grading quizzes, assignments and exams;
- preparation of teaching materials/classes;
- conduct/facilitate quiz sections as scheduled for the course
- student consultation/supervision;
- coordinating student academic activities;
- undertaking other work assigned by the supervisor and the college.
They should also have good communication and organizational skills; the ability to multi-task, work independently and under pressure; proficiency in PC and software applications including MS Excel, SPSS and Chinese word processing; and be self-motivated.
The applicant should have
- a master degree received abroad in economics, accounting, finance, marketing or business administration;
- good teaching, communication skills,
- fluent English, both in written and spoken;
- the ability of working independently, as well as the spirit of team work; and
- be willing to take up extra responsibilities.
Terms of Appointment
Successful candidate will be appointed on full-time fixed term contract. A highly competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered. The University places great emphasis on developing staff potential, and has in place a variety of development opportunities for staff at different stages of their career.
Applications will be considered until the post is filled.
More information about Bryant Zhuhai, please visit: bc.zhbit.com
To learn more about working & living in China, please visit: www.jobs.ac.uk/careers-advice/country-profiles/china
Share this job
Type / Role:
Asia & Middle East