Sales & Marketing Executive
|Salary:||£25,000 a year base salary.|
|Placed on:||11th November 2016|
|Closes:||10th December 2016|
Quantemol provides a virtual quantum laboratory which includes simulations for plasmas and plasma tools and an expert system based on the molecular R-matrix code used to model electron polyatomic molecule interactions. Quantemol has global customers in Japan, India, the USA and across Europe.
The company seeks to hire an enthusiastic, energetic Sales and Marketing Executive to introduce Quantemol products to customers around the world, both directly and through partners.
- Support for the company's marketing: producing company brochures, web-site updates, social media updates, leaflets, banner designs, and demo video recording
- Designing, writing and proof-reading company reports
- Market research, including contact search for further sales and partner development
- Enhancing a customer database in the scientific research market, mainly for a new company product with a wider target audience
- Support across a full sales cycle from initiating to closing deals and account management
- Attending conferences and events globally
- Communicative person who enjoys interacting with other people
- BSc degree, preferably in physics or a technical subject
- An interest in technology and software developments
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Natural attention to detail
- Self-starter with multi-tasking capabilities
- Ability to learn quickly on the job
- Rapid development within a small team of professionals as part of an expanding company
- Working in a research and innovation environment
- Opportunities for international travel
- Central London office location with close links to University College London
- Circa £25,000 a year base salary
- OTE will be discussed as part of an additional package
Location: Our offices are located in central London close to University College London.
Application: If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, please contact us. An attractive package is available to the right candidate.
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
No Agencies / Intermediaries / Phone Calls Please
For more information please visit www.quantemol.com
How to apply: Send your CV with covering letter to email@example.com by 10 December 2016
Quantemol is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applicants from all backgrounds.
Share this job