Fully Funded Doctoral Studentships – April 2017
University of Winchester
|Funding for:||UK Students, EU Students, International Students|
|Funding amount:||£14,296 annual stipend plus full-time academic fees.|
|Placed on:||21st November 2016|
|Closes:||9th December 2016|
We are seeking talented, enthusiastic and highly motivated individuals with a passion and interest in the following areas:
- Climate Change Education and Communication
- Radicalisation, Extremism and Prison
- The Voices of Children in Winchester and Hampshire
The studentships are for a maximum period of three years and annual renewal is subject to satisfactory progress.
For further information relating to the research opportunities available and details of the application process please visit our webpages.
Applicants will normally have a track record of high academic achievement, relevant to the discipline being applied to, demonstrated by a first class or high upper second undergraduate honours degree and/or a master’s degree (or equivalent) and supported by two academic references*. The ability to work independently, with the support of a supervisory team, and the enthusiasm to contribute to a vibrant and stimulating research environment are essential.
- Deadline for applications: Midnight 09 December 2016
- References* direct from referees required by: 09 December 2016
- Interviews will be held between: 30 January – 3 February 2017
- Notification of awards: End of February 2017
- Awards commence: 1 April 2017
*Applicants will need to instruct their referees to email their references directly to firstname.lastname@example.org by 09 December 2016.
For an informal discussion about these positions please telephone: Kay Carter (01962) 826457 or Chrissie Ferngrove (01962) 827483 or email PGRAdmin@winchester.ac.uk.
Share this PhD
Type / Role:
South East England