Consultant Midwife

University of Worcester - Institute of Health and Society: Nursing and Midwifery

Salary: NHS Agenda for Change band 8b / Academic Grade AC4: £48,236 - £55,988 pa 

Hours: Full time (some flexibility re working hours will be required eg weekend cover for open days and some out of hours' forum meetings and events)

Start: As soon as possible 

Duration: 2 years in the first instance 

Responsible to: Head of Department - Nursing and Midwifery and Divisional Director of Nursing and Midwifery 

Responsible for: N/A  

Interview date: To be confirmed

Overview
This is an exciting opportunity for an exceptional and experienced midwife, with evidence of excellent professional practice to take the lead role in developing a response to Baroness Cumberlege’s Safer Birthing Report of March 2016. The post holder will develop collaborative leadership relationships with NHS England, NHS Improvement, local commissioning organisations and patient groups. The post is collaborative venture between the University of Worcester and Worcestershire Acute Hospitals NHS Trust and the candidate will be expected to work 60% of the time in practice and the remaining 40% in University. This is a key strategic role for both organisations in order to further progress and enhance our practice, education and research portfolio.

Share this job
     
  Share by Email   Print this job   More sharing options
We value your feedback on the quality of our adverts. If you have a comment to make about the overall quality of this advert, or its categorisation then please send us your feedback
Advert information

Type / Role:

Subject Area(s):

Location(s):

Midlands of England