|Salary:||£13,371 to £14,764 per annum|
|Placed on:||23rd November 2016|
|Closes:||4th December 2016|
About the role
You will support the Work Based Learning Team with all aspects of Apprenticeship recruitment. Providing assistance in preparing and following up apprenticeship vacancies and maintaining systems for all aspects of activity within the office.
To undertake administrative duties by use of word processing, spreadsheets, databases, E-mail and specific College e platforms.
Organisation of records in an efficient and effective manner.
To work proactively to deal with a range of simple and complex enquiries.
- Production of letters, reports and other documents as required.
- Opening and recording of incoming mail.
- Organising diaries, appointments and events on behalf of the respective Programme Area Managers.
- Taking, preparing and distributing minutes of meetings, as required and acting upon them.
- Assisting in maintaining and updating learner records in accordance with College procedures.
- Carrying out Initial Assessment processes with learners.
- To organise and book tests and assessments.
- To undertake invigilation duties on the College site and on employer premises.
- Supporting the department with marketing, promotion and College events.
This is a busy office with many tasks being required at short notice, you will need to be able to think quickly and work on your own initiative. It is vitally important that you are a team player and can work effectively and accurately within tight timescales.
Your role in the department
This is a supporting role but a very important role, you will be a key part in everything that happens within the office.
Share this job
Type / Role: