Lecturer in Mechanical Engineering
|Placed on:||23rd November 2016|
|Closes:||5th December 2016|
Salary: £26,240 - £30,411 pa pro rata (With progression when fully qualified*) £24,021 - £25,478 pa pro rata (Unqualified*)
Up to £33,222 + Market Forces payment options could be accessible for a fully qualified, suitability experienced/exceptional candidates. This can be discussed at interview.
Location: Castleford Campus
To teach on one or more of the range of Mechanical Engineering courses.
To assist in the development, organisation and delivery of the Engineering curriculum area.
As a Lecturer in Mechanical Engineering, you should:
- Have a Mechanical Engineering Vocational Qualification / NVQ3 or equivalent
- GCSE A* - C in Maths and English qualifications or equivalent
- Hold a PGCE or recognised full teaching qualification as prescribed within the FE Teachers’ regulations (or achieve within 3 years)
You should also be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of working within a relevant industry and of computer aided drafting/design
- Experience of Teaching /Training, up to level 4 ideally in the Further Education sector
- The ability to teach a range of Mechanical Engineering subjects
Closing date: 11.00am on Monday 5 December 2016
See what we have to offer and come and join us. You won’t be disappointed.For further details please refer the job description and person specification above.
Transforming lives through learning …
… by enabling young people, adults and employers to fulfil their potential.
Wakefield College is committed to safeguarding the welfare of all students and this post will be subject to Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS.
We aim to develop a workforce that reflects the diverse community we serve and positively encourage applications from all.
Share this job
Type / Role: