Motor Vehicle Course Team Leader
Milton Keynes College
|Placed on:||23rd November 2016|
|Closes:||11th December 2016|
Milton Keynes College are currently looking to appoint an inspirational and creative Lecturer/Tutor to join the team as a Course Team Leader within the school of Motor Vehicle.
Our Motor Vehicle school support a large cohort of students each year who have an ambition to work within the Motor trade. This is an essential vocation and Milton Keynes College recognise the need to meet the requirements of local employers to support the popular Motor Vehicle industry.
Milton Keynes College educate students who are interested in becoming a technician and would like to understand how cars work. Students studying for a motor vehicle will benefit from invaluable hands-on experience and the knowledge they will need to enter the industry.
We require Lecturers/ Tutors to teach creatively in our purpose-built Motor Vehicle centre providing learners with the opportunity to master equipment in real-life settings. You will be able to pass on industry knowledge within a practical setting to ensure student success.
As the successful candidate for the role of Course Team Leader within the school of Motor Vehicle, you will have the following essential qualifications and experience:
- A Level 3 Motor Vehicle qualification
- Teaching/training experience in a relevant discipline/ subject area and up-to-date knowledge of this
- Have proven related experience within the Motor Vehicle industry, and be able to demonstrate an excellent knowledge of this industry
- Evidence of providing high quality effective programmes
- Be able to teach creatively, adapting to the needs of a variety of students and be willing to explore new teaching and learning strategies
- Experience of identifying, developing and sharing resources focused on teaching and learning
- Ability to embed the importance of English & Maths skills through your subject delivery
In return, we offer a wide range of benefits to our employees, including: Childcare vouchers, a multitude of training opportunities, Car Salary Sacrifice, Cycle to Work, a number of local discounts in Milton Keynes, LGPS and TPS pensions, free parking at our main campus sites and discount at our onsite Brasserie restaurant and The Graduate Salon.
Share this job
Type / Role:
South East England