Market Research Officer
University of Dundee - Admissions and Student Recruitment
|Salary:||£31,076 to £38,183|
|Placed on:||29th November 2016|
|Closes:||22nd December 2016|
Summary of Job Purpose and Principal Duties
- support student recruitment activity by informing strategic market positioning decisions (e.g. fees setting, scholarship provision, programme portfolio development), through the provision of comprehensive market research, intelligence and analysis from internal and external sources;
- co-ordinate and deliver a wide range of market research projects to optimise our understanding of the perceptions, needs and motivations of stakeholder groups (including enquirers, applicants & students);
- maintain a high level of general market awareness in order to identify market trends and opportunities thereby supporting the development of new product offerings;
- support new programme development by co-ordinating the market testing of new programmes to ensure the University maintains a successful programme portfolio;
- provide specialist professional advice, guidance and training to Academic Schools and other Professional Services Directorates in support of their market research and intelligence requirements.
The University of Dundee is a diverse community and is committed to equality of opportunity for all by providing a supportive, flexible and inclusive working environment. We have family friendly policies (including flexible working and childcare vouchers), staff groups for LGBT and BME; and prayer room facilities.
The University of Dundee has received the Athena SWAN Bronze Award (Athena Swan) which recognises the promotion of gender equality and has made further commitment to advancing inclusive culture which supports and encourages all under-represented groups.
The University of Dundee is a Scottish Registered Charity, No. SC015096.
Share this job
Type / Role: