UK Student Recruitment Officer - UCFB, Wembley Stadium
plus £3000 Car allowance
||25th November 2016
||9th December 2016
★ View Employer Profile
A market leader and World First as the global go-to institution for Football and Sports Business Education, UCFB is dedicated to the delivery of undergraduate/postgraduate degrees and executive education in the operational and business facets of the football and sports industries.
UCFB is currently located in two state-of-the-art iconic and inspiring locations. UCFB Wembley is located within Wembley Stadium, spiritual home of English football and sports. Our second campus is currently located at Burnley Football Club, Turf Moor stadium, one of the founding members of the football industry in 1882 and will relocate in September 2016 to the world-class facilities at the Etihad Stadium in Manchester. This combined heritage provides UCFB students with a unique student experience to live, learn and work within the football and sports industry during their studies.
Due to our continued growth and success, UCFB are looking to appoint an Admissions Officer to join the team at our UCFB Wembley campus.
The successful candidate will develop relationships with key contacts in colleges, schools and academies with the aim of educating and engaging students both on and off campus and increasing the number of ‘feeder institutions’ to UCFB
Activities will include:
- Develop strong and productive relationships with key contacts in all sixth form, FE colleges and academies in the specified region
- Manage and deliver student focussed engagement and recruitment activities on and off campus
- Increase the number of ‘feeder institutions’ to UCFB through pro-active networking and encourage membership of UCFB’s Schools and Colleges Partnership programme
- Deliver presentations to a wide range of audiences, including young people on the benefits of UCFB
- Assist with the organisation and delivery of a variety of academic and student open events including education forums and conferences
- Pro-actively work with academic staff to provide a range of recruitment activities for partner schools and colleges
- Produce statistical reports and competitor analysis
- Assist with the preparation and production of an annual calendar of events, student recruitment reports and statistics
- Attend undergraduate Higher Education and Careers conferences and other similar events across the UK where required
- Assist with Clearing, Enrolment and other high profile events across the institution
- To formulate recommendations for UCFB-wide strategy for the recruitment and admission of undergraduate/postgraduate home, EU and overseas students, consulting and influencing as appropriate and implementing the delivery in partnership with key senior staff.
- Ensure that student recruitment and outreach activities are consistent with UCFB strategic plans and, as far as possible, external stakeholder requirements now, and in the future
- Work collaboratively with all major internal post holders to ensure that there are coherent activities and messages regarding the many diverse elements that affect student recruitment
- Ensure that relevant and appropriate advice and guidance is provided to academic departments to support local student recruitment initiatives
Working hours: Working hours normally 8.30 - 5pm but may involve additional and unsocial working hours depending on the nature of the event and travel between campus.
What we’re looking for
- Educated to degree level
- Experience of working with young people
- Experience of managing relationships with schools and teachers
- Previous experience of working within the Higher Education sector
- Microsoft office competency
- An understanding of Higher Education sector and the student recruitment cycle
- A high attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple tight deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to build sound relationships with people of all levels of seniority
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to inspire and motivate others
- A can-do attitude
- A solid team ethic
- Target oriented
To find out more about UCFB please visit our website www.ucfb.com
All applications should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org addressed to the UK student recruitment Manager with a full CV and covering letter (2 sides of A4 maximum) setting out your suitability for the role and motivation for joining our pioneering institution.