Director of Education Division
Sannam S4 Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
|Salary:||Dependent on experience|
|Placed on:||25th November 2016|
|Closes:||14th December 2016|
About Sannam S4
Founded in 2008, Sannam S4 is a rapidly expanding international market entry services business operating in several countries worldwide. With current operations in the UK, India, China, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico and the UAE, Sannam S4 will shortly be announcing a further expansion of its delivery platform.
A market leader in its field, and with 95% annual client retention in the education sector, Sannam S4 is proud to serve four of the world’s top ten ranked universities, almost twenty of the world’s top one hundred, as well as many valued globally ambitious mid-ranking universities and vocational training colleges and prestigious non-profit organizations. In addition, Sannam S4 is honored to advise five international governments on their international higher education engagement strategies in key growth markets.
Providing in-country expertise and a range of practical support services in key overseas markets, Sannam S4 supports over 200 international organizations as they seek to explore, enter and expand internationally. Delivering a unique turn-key service model, Sannam S4 offers local market research, partner search and selection, staff recruitment, HR advisory and financial, accounting, tax, payroll and strategic consulting. These services are delivered within Sannam S4’s Business Centers, established in several key cities worldwide.
- Ensuring existing world class delivery standards are maintained across all service lines in the Education Division.
- Managing client delivery and operations teams, across four offices in India, supporting over forty clients from seven different countries.
- Leading the India education team of c60 people
- Identifying ways to further improve existing service delivery and developing new service lines with a suitable value proposition to offer existing and new clients.
- Engaging in regular client contact to maintain a clear understanding of their ongoing needs, their successes and challenges.
- Meeting visiting international institutional representatives and promoting the company’s services in India and worldwide to them.
- Proving insights and intelligence to the international sales team on current trends, opportunities and challenges in the market.
- Adding significant contribution to the strategy of the local education business and being involved in the wider international strategy of the group.
- To maintain and support a platform for ongoing future growth.
Responsibilities and personal qualities
- To take ultimate ownership of effective client deliverables.
- Ensuring that different teams are interfacing and working effectively and efficiently together.
- Should be a natural leader and able to build and manage teams well, bringing out the best in people.
- Should be highly responsive and be willing to go the extra mile.
- Executive Director & Global Head of Education, with a dotted line interface with India General Manager for HR and Recruitment functions
- Two return economy fare tickets to the UK per annum.
- Car and driver
- Comprehensive private medical insurance
- Pension plan
- Application deadline 14 December 2016
- Telephone interviews begin w/c 19 December
- In person interviews w/c 2 January
- 01 April 2017
- Travel to other Indian cities and two international trips depending on requirement
- Sannam S4 will manage the administration and cost of a work permit in India.
The PIE Talent are handling the recruitment for this role on behalf of Sannam S4.
To read the full job description and to apply, please click here.
Please note that due to the high number of applications received, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Share this job
Asia & Middle East