Marketing and Communications Manager
University of Dundee - Admissions and Student Recruitment
|Salary:||£39,324 to £46,924 per annum|
|Placed on:||25th November 2016|
|Closes:||10th December 2016|
Summary of Job Purpose and Principal Duties
External Relations at the University of Dundee supports and enhances the University’s reputation by managing a range of activities in order to attract students, staff and funding for the university. Our teams include Enquirer and Application Communications, Global Engagement and Recruitment, Admissions and Applicant Experience, Marketing, Corporate Communications, Web and Creative Services, Events, and Alumni and Development.
We are now seeking an experienced and self-motivated individual for the post of Marketing and Communications Manager within the area of Enquirer and Application Communications. Reporting to the Head of Enquirer and Applicant Communications and working closely with marketing, communications, recruitment and admissions colleagues across External Relations, you will be responsible for managing multiple channels to promote the University to prospective students.
You will develop and support the implementation of a robust and comprehensive University-wide institutional student recruitment marketing and communication plan, set in the framework of the overall University of Dundee strategy that maximises student recruitment and promotes and enhances the national and international profile of the University of Dundee.
Principal accountabilities include:
- Take lead responsibility for developing a robust and comprehensive University-wide student recruitment marketing and communications plan, set in the framework of the overall University of Dundee strategy.
- Plan and produce all University-wide recruitment collateral, working closely with the Creative Services team to ensure consistency with the University brand.
- Manage and monitor the relationship with our external media buying agency.
- Manage the flow of communications to enquirers and applicants that both meets their needs for specific information at relevant stages of the enquirer/applicant journey and also increases engagement and drives up the conversion rate.
- Support the Head of Enquirer and Applicant Communications with the implementation of a new enquiry management system.
- Contribute to the development of the strategic direction of overall University of Dundee marketing activity.
For more information please have a look at the full job description attached.
The University of Dundee is a diverse community and is committed to equality of opportunity for all by providing a supportive, flexible and inclusive working environment.
We have family friendly policies (including flexible working and childcare vouchers), staff groups for LGBT and BME; and prayer room facilities.
The University of Dundee has received the Athena SWAN Bronze Award (Athena Swan) which recognises the promotion of gender equality and has made further commitment to advancing inclusive culture which supports and encourages all under-represented groups.
The University of Dundee is a Scottish Registered Charity, No. SC015096.
Share this job
Type / Role: