Programme Leader - H.E. Graphic Design
Blackpool and Fylde College
|Salary:||£30,596 to £34,441|
|Placed on:||25th November 2016|
|Closes:||9th December 2016|
To have responsibility for a programme(s)/curriculum, including recruitment, curriculum content and quality indicators. To lead the development and delivery of a curriculum area, as subject leader/programme tutor, within a School. The Lecturer 2 provides a coordinating focus within a team of subject specialists.
Principal Duties of this Post
- To be directly involved in the delivery and management of student learning within the curriculum area.
- To be proactive in the development of the curriculum area.
- To be fully conversant with programme(s)/course regulations and specifications for the defined area thus ensuring conformity and best practice.
- To support and stimulate professional updating within the defined curriculum area.
- To be responsible for the completion of the course review process and Quality Improvement Plan.
- To assist with the continuing development of learning resources to support the curriculum.
- To actively inform the curriculum content to meet a range of needs.
- To take responsibility for the day to day operational coordination of the course and its delivery.
- To assist the Curriculum Leader in monitoring and using the systems used in College (electronic or otherwise) to ensure student success, for example, e-Tracker, Moodle, HE Tracker, internal verification etc (This list is not exhaustive).
- To be responsible for meeting recruitment targets for the area, including arranging interviews and open days, and specific curriculum events.
- To monitor, report and action as appropriate on a range of quality indicators related to the learner experience. These will include (but not limited to): attendance, retention, success, value added, student survey outcomes.
- To monitor, report and action as appropriate on the progress of action plans to ensure improvements are brought about in a timely manner.
Share this job
Type / Role: