Lecturer in Geography
|Salary:||£24,021 to £30,411 per annum, pro-rata|
|Placed on:||28th November 2016|
|Closes:||9th December 2016|
Hours of work: 18.5 hours per week
Location: Wakefield City Campus
To teach and coordinate A Level Geography within the Sixth Form at Wakefield College. The successful candidate would also carry out the role of Personal Tutor to a group of students and contribute to the development and organisation of the curriculum as a member of the A Level team.
As a Lecturer in Geography, you should have:
- Degree in Geography (or other related discipline)
- GCSE A* - C in Maths and English qualifications or equivalent
- Hold a PGCE or recognised full teaching qualification as prescribed within the FE Teachers’ regulations (or achieve within 3 years)
You should also be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of teaching A Level Geography.
- Experience of working with 16-18 year olds, ideally in a teaching capacity
- Ability to plan, deliver, assess and evaluate teaching and learning activities effectively
Closing date: 11.00am on Friday 9 December 2016
See what we have to offer and come and join us. You won’t be disappointed.
Transforming lives through learning …
… by enabling young people, adults and employers to fulfil their potential.
Wakefield College is committed to safeguarding the welfare of all students and this post will be subject to Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS.
We aim to develop a workforce that reflects the diverse community we serve and positively encourage applications from all.
Share this job
Type / Role: