Trainer Assessor - Sport (Permanent Variable Hours)
|Salary:||£19.79 per hour|
|Placed on:||28th November 2016|
|Closes:||15th December 2016|
Up To 12 Hours Per Week
We are looking for an innovative and qualified Trainer Assessor for Sport, who has teaching/training and assessing experience, to join our College.
The successful applicant will:
- be committed to delivering the highest standard of teaching
- assess learning outcomes, with a proven record of excellent success rates
- monitor, evaluate and improve the quality and effectiveness of own practice and of the learning programmes.
- prepare and develop resources for teaching and learning
- inspire and motivate students at all levels.
- be a team player with excellent communication skills
- have extensive experience in identifying and assessing learner’s needs, organising and delivering learning inductions as well as planning and delivering assessments for learners in a variety of settings
- hold as a minimum a Level 3 Sports qualification (or equivalent) with significant practical experience
- hold an A1 Assessor Award and/or a or V1 Internal Verifiers Award
- hold a current teaching qualifications
- have Maths and English GCSE (grade A*-C or level 2 equivalent)
Redbridge College is committed to safeguarding and promoting eh welfare of all students and visitors, and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful applications will be subject to full vetting procedures including an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from diverse backgrounds and abilities. We want our employees to be happy at work and we offer generous annual leave, final salary pension schemes, flexible working (where appropriate), enhanced contractual maternity pay, eye tests reimbursed, family friendly policies and a confidential counselling service.
Share this job
Type / Role:
Midlands of England