Oxford Brookes University - Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
|Salary:||£33,943 to £37,075|
|Placed on:||28th November 2016|
|Closes:||5th December 2016|
An innovative and strategically focused manager is sought to take responsibility for its Research Administration team who provide advice and guidance to PGR research students and to academic colleagues seeking to secure external research funding.
Reporting to the Head of Operations the post holder will lead the team in supporting the research priorities of the Faculty, ensuring that all administrative processes align with the Faculty's strategic objectives for research.
You should have:
- a degree or equivalent qualification
- experience of successfully supervising staff
- experience of administering external funding applications
- an understanding of HE systems and procedures for academic and student research support
- knowledge of the funding culture for the Faculty
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- an ability to work closely with, and influence academic staff.
Interviews will take place on 20th December 2016
International applicants from outside the EU will need to demonstrate their eligibility to work in the UK
Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
Share this job
Type / Role:
South East England