North Hertfordshire College
|Salary:||£25,000 to £38,000 basic, plus pension and performance-related pay.|
|Placed on:||29th November 2016|
|Closes:||31st December 2016|
Hitchin, and working across Group sites in North Herts.
NHC may have the perfect opportunity for you if:
- You’re an amazing business teacher who is motivated, enthusiastic and committed to the success of your students;
- You can you bring business to life in a way that engages students;
- You have a passion for your profession and share our determination to be outstanding.
North Hertfordshire College (NHC) is a further education college with over 2,000 full time students in the full range of sector areas. Everything we do at NHC is about helping students get where they want to be in life.
You will plan, deliver and assess coursework to the business students within the college. Inspire the learners to achieve their potential and show your passion for business.
- Basic Salary £25k - £38k;
- Teachers Pensions Scheme;
- Participations in the Group’s performance related pay scheme (PRP).
Roles and responsibility
- Deliver consistently good or better teaching sessions, incorporating an effective range of learning strategies that enable outstanding learning outcomes for all our students;
- Maintain high expectations of students, working with them to raise their ambition and aspiration, ensuring they realise their full potential;
- Deliver an appropriate blend of learning opportunities, making effective use of technology both within the classroom and via online and independent learning;
- Undertake all aspects of student assessment including internal verification and liaison with external verifiers and awarding bodies as required;
- A degree and/or professional qualification in a relevant subject area;
- A relevant teaching qualification;
- Level 2 literacy and numeracy and experience of using IT applications;
- Desirable: experience of teaching either level 3 or A-level Business;
- Desirable: experience of teaching first year university (level 4 HE).
Share this job
Type / Role:
South East England