Systems and Reporting Analyst
Richmond Adult Community College
|Salary:||£21,277 to £25,337 (depending on experience)|
|Placed on:||30th November 2016|
|Closes:||7th December 2016|
We are looking for a System and Reporting Analyst to join our College Information Systems (CIS) Department to assist the Systems and Reporting Manager in the management and maintenance of our database systems, REMS and other supporting system. You will also support the integration of our existing systems using a variety of tools and methods.
Duties will also include troubleshooting CIS systems, maintaining effective technical documentation, working closely with other departments and developing systems to achieve operational efficiencies and improve customer experience.
The successful candidate will have knowledge of minimum two development systems/languages, such as SQL, VBA, .NET, SharePoint. Excellent IT skills along with good communication skills, analytical skills and the ability to manage a busy workload without supervision whilst demonstrating a high level of accuracy and attention to detail at all times.
- To assist the Systems and Reporting Manager develop and maintain RACC’s Management Information Systems (CIS) databases and associated services, including REMS and Resource to support all management, teaching, learning and business operations for the College.
- To develop and support the integration of new and existing system needs through Sharepoint, Workflows, SQL reporting services, various data sources, e.g. SQL Server, Microsoft Access, etc…
- To support reporting projects, in order to continually improve the College’s relational databases, data warehousing and reporting portfolios.
- To present performance information to College Management.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To assist the Systems and Reporting Manager in the day-to-day management and maintenance of the College’s key Management Information Systems databases, REMS and other Supporting Systems.
- To maintain and enhance the existing databases, data warehouse, exports, views and reports that support many other College systems and databases.
- To develop new systems, code, views and reports that meet specification and business needs.
- To support and implement upgrades to College Information Systems.
- To troubleshoot CIS Systems and application issues, effectively liaising with College departments and external agencies as necessary in order to bring about effective resolution.
- Produce and maintain effective technical documentation for new and existing systems and applications.
- To support the development of robust systems to achieve operational efficiencies and improve customer experience.
- To support the development of a robust suite of management reports to inform College decisions and planning processes.
- To assist in managing data requirements for SARs, Ofsted and other performance monitoring requirements.
- To assist the Systems and Reporting Manager and Director of CIS and ITS in ensuring that data returns are processed regularly, submitted accurately and in a timely manner.
Share this job