Director of MIS (Management Information Systems) - Educational Sector - Essex
Senitor Associates Limited
|Location:||Basildon, London, Essex|
|Salary:||£55,000 to £60,000 per annum|
|Placed on:||1st December 2016|
|Closes:||30th December 2016|
Benefits: 14% Pension & 40 Days Holidays
A leading educational establishment are now recruiting for a Director of MIS to join them in strategizing their Operations and Management Information Systems across multiple campuses (Southend on Sea, Grays and Basildon). As Director of MIS you will play a pivotal role in pioneering the smooth running of business needs and building the MIS Department with the support of an experienced management team.
This position will see you benefiting from generous holidays and pension scheme coupled with an exciting and pro-active working environment where you will be able to take ownership and will play an influential role in the ongoing success of the Management Information team.
To apply for the Director of MIS position it is important that you are able to demonstrate the following skills and proficiencies:
• Experience of Information Management / Data Management within the Educational Sector
• Concrete understanding of Educational Funding Systems ( including protocols, regulations and audit compliance )
• Prior success implementing Data Systems & Solutions and maximising their use (UNIT-E)
• In depth knowledge and experience of leadership role working with the Ofsted College Inspection framework
• Experience working on Student Record Systems ( Pro-Achieve / FIS ( Funding Information System ) / DSATs & SCORe )
• Management of staff
• Change management and developing strong team working ethics
• Experience of working over multiple campuses – beneficial
The position of Director of MIS ( Management Information Systems ) will offer the right person the opportunity to take key responsibility of Information Services over multiple sites so it is essential that you are able to communicate effectively and have a competent management style which will allow those around you, and the business, to reach maximum potential.
For more information on the Director of MIS position please contact Megan Gibson on: 01223 309 300
KEY SKILLS: Director / MIS / Management Information Systems / Management Information Services / Education / Further Education / Higher Education / Data Management
LOCATIONS: Based at multiple campuses in Southend on Sea, Grays and Basildon which is commutable from: Basildon / Chelmsford / Romford / Billericay and many other locations around North London / East London / Essex / East Anglia and Home Counties
Share this job
Type / Role: