HR Administrator - Resourcing
University of the West of England, Bristol - Human Resources
|Salary:||£21,220 to £24,565 (Salary band D)|
|Contract Type:||Contract / Temporary|
|Placed on:||1st December 2016|
|Closes:||18th December 2016|
This an exciting opportunity for someone with excellent administrative and customer service skills who is looking to start or continue their career in HR within a large complex Higher Education organisation.
You will be the first point of contact for prospective and current staff on information about working at UWE and provide general advice to managers about recruiting, managing and supporting staff. You will provide administration support and a professional service to our customers whilst ensuring a continuous improvement of processes.
You will have:
- Been educated to A level, or be able demonstrate equivalent experience and have evidence of CPD.
- A wide range of administrative experience in a professional office environment.
- Experience of giving advice on HR, Payroll or Resourcing queries based on the organisation’s terms and conditions, policies and procedures.
- Experience of providing an excellent customer service.
- Experience of working with confidential information.
- Excellent IT skills, with experience of email, MS Office Word Excel, PowerPoint and data base systems.
This is a fixed-term post until 7 February 2018.
Share this job
Type / Role:
South West England