North Hertfordshire College
|Salary:||£25,000 to £38,000 basic, plus pension and performance-related pay.|
|Placed on:||11th January 2017|
|Closes:||22nd January 2017|
We are looking for an outstanding teacher who is motivated and committed to the success of their students. If you can bring maths to life in a way that engages, inspires and leads to high achievement, then you will be successful here at NHC.
You will be required to teach GCSE maths and functional skills to students studying on full-time vocational study programmes across the college.
- Basic Salary £28k - £38k;
- Teachers Pensions Scheme;
- Participations in the Group’s performance related pay scheme (PRP).
- Teacher or lecturer with demonstrable experience of delivering outstanding teaching and learning or relevant industry experience.
- Ability to inspire and engage students to achieve their full potential and a passion for teaching and learning.
- Organised with an ability to work towards challenging targets and manage time effectively.
- Educated to degree level or hold a relevant occupational qualification in the subject area.
- Relevant teaching qualification or willingness to work towards one.
- A*-C in maths and English.
Share this job
Type / Role:
South East England