University of Kent - Human Resources
|Salary:||£26,829 to £31,076|
|Contract Type:||Contract / Temporary|
|Placed on:||20th March 2017|
|Closes:||2nd April 2017|
Do you have experience working in recruitment or recruitment/HR administration? Are you a highly organised person who likes diverse tasks, passionate about providing a top-class service to your internal stakeholders and building relationships with a diverse group of people?
Joining the professional, friendly and supportive Resourcing Team at the University of Kent, you will put your experience to good use, administering recruitment campaigns to attract, select and appoint the very best staff across all levels of the organisation.
This is a rewarding and fast-paced environment with a high level of administration, emails, telephone and face to face contact, so it is essential you will have strong administrative skills and be highly organised, with effective communication skills, high accuracy and meticulous attention to detail.
As Resourcing Adviser you will:
- Provide professional and timely advice to recruiting managers across the University.
- Ensure recruitment campaigns are managed in line with best practice and University standards.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with both professional and academic staff.
- Support a variety of recruitment campaigns across our commercial functions and schools.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Good recruitment experience, or experience working within HR with exposure to recruitment and recruitment administration.
- Experience relating to best practice and effectiveness in recruitment and selection.
- Good working knowledge of IT software, particularly Microsoft Office.
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability to manage your own workload and work to deadlines.
The position can be offered on a full time basis (35 hours per week) or part time (21 hours per week) and initially for a fixed term period of 4, with a view to possibly extend.
Human Resources - Resourcing and Employee Communications
The University of Kent is a major employer and recruits staff from across the globe into a wide range of diverse roles. The Resourcing Partner and Resourcing Advisers support the recruitment of staff to ensure that we remain one of the country’s’ leading academic institutions. In addition to resourcing, our team focuses on internal employee communications, ensuring that we have a strategy which will facilitate improved employee understanding of what may impact them across the University. The team is committed to contributing to the delivery of our People Strategy and providing an exceptional support across the University.
Closing date for applications: 2 April 2017 (or until satisfactory applications have been received)
Interviews are to be held: As soon as possible
If you require further information regarding the application process please contact Louise Barlow: email@example.com
Please note - applications must be made via the University’s online application system. You will be required to fill in the main details section of the application form as well as upload your CV and a cover letter / summary document. You should provide clear evidence and examples in your application which back-up any assertions you make in relation to each criterion. We recommend a maximum of 4 x A4 sides for this document.
CVs or details sent directly to the department or via email cannot be considered.
Share this job
Type / Role:
South East England